November 2, 2019 - 10:00 am
SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 10AM TILL 12.30 €52
Messy Play Training is an exciting, interactive and practical training session for childcare professionals. Try out simple Messy Play recipes and ideas which will engage children and enhance their learning through play.
Messy Play Training is delivered by Esther O’Sullivan, a teacher and founder of Messy Hands which has been successfully running Messy Play sessions and events since 2014. Esther brings together her tried and tested Messy Play activities and ideas with her effective and inclusive teaching style to offer this highly recommended training.
After attending Messy Play Training, you will;
- feel excited and confident about doing messy play in your setting
- have lots of new and exciting messy play ideas to try
- be prepared with hints and tips to make Messy Play quick and easy
- be aware of the social, physical and emotional benefits of Messy Play on children’s development
- understand how Messy Play fully supports the Aistear curriculum
You will receive a certificate of attendance along with a useful recipe book with extra recipes to try plus everything you make at the training can be taken away for the children in your setting to play with.
The total cost for the 2.5 hour training including messy goodies to take home and a recipe book to support you is €52 per person.